News In A Flash: Usher's Newest Album Leaks?

As we all know the holidays is typically a huge time for music releases. Why? Well being that people are all throughout the stores shopping for gifts; why not provide the gift of music? Anyway one album that was supposed to be released this December was Usher's 'Raymond v. Raymond' but the album had been pushed back to March 2. Well apparently yesterday the album leaked out but I'm being told that it is simply an album full of leaked tracks; that leaked out this year. In other words a lot of those songs will be on the final album. Once again we continue to get spoiled and spoil ourselves. I think I will wait this one until the actual album is released.

Jennifer Hudson may have been quiet on the music scene lately but that was due to her recently giving birth to a baby boy. Now rumors have circulated that the singer was pregnant again! Well it turns out that the rumors are untrue. Jennifer Hudson is not pregnant!

Mary J. Blige just released her ninth album, 'Stronger With Each Tear' and the reviews for that has been mostly mixed. I, for one don't care much for the album but I know Mary will rebound again. Mary is already planning a future release which will be a jazz album. I don't know how I feel about that but my sister will love it. She loves jazz!

More Mary J. Blige news apparently there is a video where Mary allegedly punched her husband, Kendu Issacs. Apparently there was a fight that went down as well. I will have to give you all more details when I find out about it. I had been away one day and look at all the craziness that happens.

Hot off the heels of her recently released album, 'The Element Of Freedom', Alicia Keys plans to release her Beyonce duet, 'Put It In A Love Song' as her next single. You can't go wrong with Beyonce on a single right? I think they are simply putting this out for two reasons; one because Alicia's first two singles flopped and two; the power of Beyonce. Can you go wrong? We will see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards