Mr. & Mrs: Songs With Professional Titles

Do you actually know the difference between titles such as Ms., Mrs. and Miss? Well I learned some things about those titles many years ago. Just to refresh my knowledge, I went to wikipedia to look up some things.

The songs below all represent professional titles whether it be Mr., Mister, or Mrs. I can't remember if I might of messed up on some of the 'mr.' or mrs.' usage in the title; meaning I'm not sure if its correct or not or how its spelled in the song.

Anyway check out the list of songs I compiled that refer to professional titles that we use every now and then!

Miss Independent, Kelly Clarkson
This was the debut single from Kelly Clarkson's debut album, 'Thankful' which was written by and originally for Christina Aguilera who passed on it.

Ms. Officer, Lil' Wayne featuring Bobby Valentino
One of my favorite singles from Lil' Wayne's 'The Carter 3' album.

Mr. Cool, Tamia featuring Mario Winans
This is another song I really like from Tamia's 'More' album. The song is produced by and features vocals from Mario Winans; who at the time was at the peak of his own solo career.

Me & Mrs. Jones, Billy Paul
This song goes down as a classic in R&B music. If you don't know it, YouTube it!

Ms. Parker, Young Money
One of the newest songs on this tally! The song is taken from the debut album by Young Money called, 'We Are Young Money' and is one of my favorite songs from that album.

Yo Mister, Patti LaBelle
Patti LaBelle hooked up with Prince on this song and from listening to it, you can tell it has all the makings of Prince. It is a song that I really like though and it has a strong message behind it.

Ms. New Booty, Mos Def
Mos Def is very underrated but he does manage to have a few songs or albums that get attention and 'Ms. New Booty' is one of them.

Of course I could be sitting here all night thinking of other songs with 'ms.' or 'mr.' but these are the songs that came to my head immediately. Hope you found this interesting. Believe me there will be more to come

----------------
Now playing: Alicia Keys Ft. LL Cool J - Teenage Love Affair Remix
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards