Mary J. Blige Performs 'I Am' On Jimmy Kimmel!

Mary J. Blige appeared on 'The Jimmy Kimmel Show' a few nights ago to perform her latest single. Check it out!

Meanwhile you can check out Mary's new album, 'Stronger With Each Tear' in stores December 21 or 22. I say that because I always see those dates when any advertisement is mentioned. Also with the holidays I think some albums are appearing in stores early to reap from the holiday sales.



As we know Mary's last three albums have been released in December. I want Mary to try and not release an album in December for a change. I can't fault her for why she does it cause it does work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards