It's Raining Cats & Dogs: Songs With 'Cat' & 'Dog' In The Title!

I'm constantly finding a set of songs that have something in common. I think it keeps my mind fresh and it just goes to show my knowledge of music. This time the words 'cat' and 'dog' are the subject here. Both words go hand in hand. They are opposite and they are often house pets. They can also be used to describe a variety of things; female genitalia, cheating men, and love. You will see all that here described in the songs below.

Check out my list of songs dedicated to cats and dogs!

Pussycat, Missy Elliott
This is one of the stand out songs from Missy Elliott's 'Under Construction' album and one of my personal favorites. Missy sings about the power to keep a man and hold him down by using what God gave her; her genitalia to be exact hence the title 'Pussycat'.

Pussycats, Mya
Mya made a fun song with 'Pussycats' and it is very catchy and one of my favorites from her 'Fear Of Flying' album. Actually as I type this up I am listening to the 'Fear Of Flying' album. Brings back a lot of memories.

Dog In Heat, Missy Elliott featuring Method Man & Redman
Missy Elliott knows how to do a collaboration and this one is no exception. Of course she has made many over the years but this one is one of her funkiest.

Puppy Love, Bow Wow
You know what? I have to be sure if this is the actual title of this song. There was a video of this with he and Solange running around and in 'puppy love'.

Walkin' The Dog, Karyn White
Remember Karyn White? Well if you don't you can always YouTube her! Back in the day Karyn White released a few albums and was once married to Terry Lewis(I believe) of Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis fame. If she wasn't married to Terry it was Jimmy, but definitely one of them.

Kitty Kat, Beyonce
This is one of my favorite songs from Beyonce's 'B'Day' album and more so because it was produced by The Neptunes; who are my favorite! The little video for this is cute too but it never got the full video treatment. Shucks!

----------------
Now playing: Mya - For The First Time
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards