Album Spotlight: Sisqo - Unleash The Dragon

It's been awhile since we heard from Sisqo and if we have, I sure haven't heard anything. I know for awhile he was appearing on a few reality shows on VH1 and CMT. Before all that Sisqo broke free of Dru Hill and set out for a semi successful solo career with this debut album, 'Unleash The Dragon'. The album was led by the hit single, 'Thong Song' which became a phenomenon in itself. It really catapulted Sisqo to superstar status. This album brings back a lot of memories for me personally. I just remember me and my best friend at the time always listening to this. I remember him having a copy of the album first and I eventually got one. Those were good times. There is nothing like the good old days. One of my favorite songs was the steamy ballad, 'How Can I Love U 2Nite'. I also liked 'So Sexual' and 'Addicted'. If you don't remember this album, YouTube it, buy it, or dare I say...download it; on iTunes! Check out a few of the songs from this album!


Addicted


Your Love Is Incredible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards