2009 Recap: Bad Rap

Consider it a case of art imitating life as several rappers went to jail or are going to jail.

Lil' Wayne recently conducted a farewell concert in his hometown with the possibility of him going to jail for a year.

T.I. was put in jail earlier this year but word is he has been released! I haven't heard more on this story so I'm not sure.

Gucci Mane was at his peak this year when he landed in the slammer...again. When will these rappers learn?

Max B went to jail as well and I think it was for robbery.

Remy Ma shot up her best friend and Da Brat pistol whipped a patron.

I'm so tired of these rappers getting arrested every year. Let's hope next year these rappers and others have better luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards