Trina Takes Us Behind The Scenes Of 'That's My Attitude' Video Shoot!

For a minute there I was thinking 'That's My Attitude' was just a buzz single but I'm thinking it is her lead single for her new album, 'Amazin' in stores on March 30, 2010. Depending on how this single does, it may end up being a buzz single. I do like 'That's My Attitude' but I was expecting more for a first single. I just feel like if a single is a buzz single why shoot a video for it. Now if it ends up taking off, then that's reason to shoot a video. Anyway check out the footage!



----------------
Now playing: Janet Jackson - Where Are You Now
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards