Missy Elliott Makes Us All 'Lose Control'!

If I'm not mistaken this is Missy Elliott's last big hit; solo wise. She hit somewhat of a roadblock after the release of 'The Cookbook' when the subsequent singles failed to take off and her album, 'Block Party', the follow-up was scraped(as far I figure). Missy has kept herself busy producing(Keyshia Cole) and guest starring(Trina) on other people's album.

I just came across 'Lose Control' as I was on YouTube for a totally different purpose. I saw 'Lose Control' and thought it would make a great throwback video and a perfect tribute to female rappers. As we all know Missy does it all; sing, dance, acts, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour