Mary J. Blige Stand Against Abuse!

So I did say I wouldn't return to blogging for a few days namely December 1 but I couldn't help myself.

So Mary J. Blige has pushed her album, 'Stronger'(now 'Stronger With Each Tear') back to December 22. It is not an uncommon thing for Mary J. to release albums in December. Why? Well because she's been pretty successful upon doing so. The singles from this album so far have been underwhelming and pretty forgettable in my opinion.

The song 'Stronger' which was co-written by Chris Brown and featured background vocals from him was the to be featured on 'Each Tear' but now Mary has pulled the song off the album and changed the title. I was reading something about Mary not wanting to include Chris on the song due to his past with Rihanna. And some of the members on the message board were saying Mary won't duet with Chris but with her ex K-Ci.

Personally I liked the song 'Stronger' and I think Mary should of included it but hey that's her decision. I just hope this album is good cause personally I could use some new Mary music in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards