Mariah Carey Releases 'I Want To Know What Love Is' Video!

After numerous delays, Mariah finally releases the video for "I Want To Know What Love Is". Word is though that Mariah and her camp didn't like the video and nixed it. I think after the song failed at radio, suddenly they didn't like the video. Now Mariah has moved on to "H.A.T.E.U." which she should of done in the first place.



Music Biz:
Pretty Ricky New Album Preview!

Click here to listen to the new album, "Pretty Ricky" in stores November 17.

Omarion Talks Chris Brown, Rihanna!
Singer Omarion hit up New York’s Power 105fm Morning Show with Ed Lover and Free this morning and discussed his upcoming projects and why he would NEVER get back with B2K among other things. Of course, with Omarion being a good friend of Chris Brown’s, he offered his thoughts on the Rihanna situation:

Omarion: It’s one of those situations that I hope some positivity comes out of it because I think it’s so unfortunate and love will really make you do some crazy things.

Ed Lover: Since Breezy is your man, why do you think he is being so protective of [Rihanna] when it doesn’t seem to be reciprocated on the other side?

Omarion: I think it’s because I know he understands what happened. That’s one thing that he told me “As a man, the situation that happened shouldn’t have happened so I’m not going to make excuses for it. I’m going to take responsibility and whatever it is, is whatever it is. Because I feel the way you feel.

Ed Lover: You told him “Tell Everbody your side of the story”?

Omarion: Yea and he was like “Nah, I’m a man, I made that mistake and I’ll take that with stride”…and I respect that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour