Love Is Just A Touch Away

These music feeds just pop up in my head. All of a sudden 'touch' popped in my head and a list of songs followed. Of course I could sit here and name countless songs with 'touch' in the title. That is almost what happened. Basically the first few song that popped in my head ended up on this list. Check it out!

Touch, Omarion
Some of my favorite songs by Omarion are the ones produced by The Neptunes and 'Touch' is no exception. The video features Omarion doing plenty of twirling and gyrating to maximum effect.

Touch My Body, Ashanti
This is an unreleased track from Ashanti recorded around the 'Concrete Rose' album era(2004). The track also featured a verse from Lil' Kim on some versions. I'm not sure if that was official or not.

Touch My Body, Mariah Carey
Perhaps one of the most well known songs here with 'Touch' in the title. This song became Mariah's 18th number one hit!

Touch My Body, Missy Elliott
This song just leaked out online and the word on it already has been pretty mixed. I think the last thing we want to hear Missy singing or rapping about is her 'body'. No offense! We love Missy but no thanks!

Love Is Just A Touch Away, Freddie Jackson

This is one of my favorite songs from Freddie Jackson. I basically grew up listening to Freddie cause that was one of the many albums my mother played.

Touch Me Tease Me, Case featuring Mary J. Blige & Foxy Brown
This was the first song that made me really take notice to Foxy Brown. I swear I was so intrigued by her when I first saw her. No other artist has yet to make me feel like that upon being introduced to them.

Touch It, Monifah
Monifah got really raunchy on her second album, 'Mo'hogany'. This song sampled Laid Back's 'White Horse' which is a classic. A really fine song with an excellent sample.

When You Touch Me, Brandy
This is one of my many favorite songs on Brandy's 'Full Moon' album. I love the background vocals and Teddy Riley does a good job on the song. Ironically one of Ginuwine's songs on his new album, 'A Man's Thoughts' reminds me of this song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards