Kelis Sings An 'Acapella' On New Single!

Kelis is back! After the controversy involving Kelis' divorce, Kelis is ready to shift her attention back to music. Me personally I'm always excited when Kelis releases new music. Her first single, 'Acapella' is produced by Dave Guetta(worked with Kelly Rowland). It is the first single from her upcoming debut album on will.i.am/Interscope Records.

Music Biz:
Jennifer Lopez Speaks On Fall!

Jennifer Lopez is having a good laugh after her fall at last night’s American Music Awards.

J.Lo was performing “Louboutins,” the first single from her new album love? when she jumped and landed on her famous rear end. The malfunction aired live on the East Coast, but was edited out of the West Coast feed. Watch it here.

“Did I trip a little bit?” she joked with KIIS FM’s Ryan Seacrest on his radio show Monday. “I don’t even remember. I meant to do that. You should know me better than that. That was part of the controversy.”

Lopez got right back up after her tumble. “The measure of things is not what happens when you fall, it’s how you handle when you fall.” Spoken like a true champ.
I watched like an hour and a half of the American Music Awards and after that I was bored with the show. Of course when I decide to tune out, that's when all the stuff happens. JLO's fall was one thing I heard about not to mention Whitney Houston's performance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards