Izzi Dunn Is Not Just About 'Tits & Ass'

I received an e-mail a few weeks ago regarding UK soul artist Izzi Dunn. Being that I have a Blackberry phone, my e-mail comes through my phone. I remember reading briefly about Izzi Dunn and the press release that came with the e-mail. I didn't pay it much attention as I was at work. A lot of the time I neglect the e-mail associated with this blog(please don't hold it against me) and for that I do apologize.

Now onto Izzi Dunn; her new album, 'Cries & Smiles' will be released next year. 'Tits & Ass' is available now and I like the song and what it stands for. The video is pretty cool too as you will see below.

Check out Izzi at a few of these websites!
www.izzidunn.co.uk
www.myspace.com/izzidunn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards