Chris Brown 'Graffiti' Album Preview!

With Chris Brown and Rihanna dropping new albums weeks apart, the stage is already set! Who will have to the hottest album? Who will sale more?

Being that Rihanna's 'Rated R' album has already leaked, the reaction I've read so far regarding that has been mostly positive. Now you can here some snippets from Chris Brown's 'Graffiti' album in stores December 8.

Click here to listen to an exclusive preview of 'Graffiti'.

Alicia Keys 'The Element Of Freedom' Album Tracklisting!
Album in stores December 15!
1. The Element Of Freedom (Intro)
2. Love Is Blind
3. Doesn’t Mean Anything
4. Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
5. Wait Til They See My Smile
6. That’s How Strong My Love Is
7. Unthinkable (I’m Ready)
8. Love Is My Disease
9. Like The Sea
10. Put It In A Love Song feat. Beyoncé Knowles
11. This Bed
12. Distance And Time
13. How It Feels To Fly
14. Empire State Of Mind (Part II)
http://urbanbridgez.com/ubgblog/2009...-tracklisting/

Toni Braxton Speaks On Divorce!
SINGER TONI Braxton has split from her husband Keri Lewis after eight years of marriage.

The Unbreak My Heart hitmaker has two sons with her spouse, and she revealed in an exclusive interview with The Voice that she's not entirely sure why the marriage broke down.

"I'm newly separated - no-one really knows what went wrong," Braxton said. "My husband and I are still cool - we get along great. But that could become challenging. If things go further, you may read about some things… things will have to be split and all of that."

However, the US songstress is hopeful that the split won't become a messy battle that's played out in the public eye.

"Oh, it'll nothing like that," she said. "We were friends for years before we started dating and we've been married for almost nine years. I'm a little sad about it and I can't see anything down the line because it's all so new. We're sorting different things right now."

Braxton has been hit by a string of personal dramas in recent times. In 2008, she was diagnosed with the heart condition, microvascular angina, which forced her to scrap a series of concerts in Las Vegas. She has since been facing financial difficulties and is currently embroiled in a legal battle with her insurance company, as the firm has refused to pay out on the axed shows. But Braxton is confident that she won't be left short.


"Be it the underwriter of the insurance company, someone is going to pay me," she insists. "I spent thousands of dollars on insurance and somebody needs to pay me my money!"
----------------
Now playing: 50 Cent Do You Think About Me
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour