Busta Rhymes Said To Be Broke, Dating A Tranny!

Certainly you can't believe everything you read. I always feel like there is some truth to a rumor. Busta Rhymes has been pretty quiet on the music scene since his last album, 'Back On My B.S.' flopped. Now there are some allegations going around about his personal life. Read below for the full story and more!

Sources say Busta Rhymes is having some major financial issues and is maxing out credit cards left and right. As if being broke isn’t enough, Busta also has an alleged sex tape with a tranny floating around. More info under the hood.

An insider says that Busta is living on his mom’s credit cards and doing any show he can get now. His credit card most recently got declined at a 5 star hotel, some months back when he was checking in.

Debt isn’t his only problem; Busta also has about 6-7 kids. A source says he doesn’t like to use condoms despite the fact that he has herpes which he doesn’t disclose up front or at all. Now, there is a sex tape floating around with him and a well-known tranny. He is on the top.

Seeing how we’ve never seen Busta in a real relationship at all since he’s been on the scene, there may be some truth to this one.
Lil' Scrappy Talks Move To New Label!
Lil Scrappy, who also left Warner Music Group for Def Jam/DTP, cited his ex-label as being too focused on pop acts.

"Before I even made the move I had just talked to [Warner Music Group CEO] Tom Whalley and told him I need to get off," Scrappy said in an interview. "Because basically, Warner Bros is a rock and roll label. So they didn't really understand what to do with me as of then. Even though I showed them two or three times, this is me Scrappy, this is how I move, young gangsta from Atlanta, I do what I do, try to stay outta trouble but you know how sh*t go. But he believed in me enough, he didn't want to hurt my career, so he let me go, after that I went through a couple of label situations, it wasn't looking too good.I always had this stop-and-go relationship with Chaka and Luda -- That was the best contract I ever signed. Just being a rapper or whatever, that's the best contract I ever signed."
Amerie Talks About Move To Def Jam!
R&B singer Amerie recently discussed her decision to leave Sony Music to join Rihanna and Rick Ross at Def Jam Records.

For Amerie, the frequently changing executives influenced her move to Island Def Jam.

"Leaving Columbia was two-fold, the reason I went to Def Jam was specifically because of the company -- their marketing and promotions team," Amerie explained in an interview. "I love what they're doing, but the other reason was L.A. Reid. L.A. Reid and I have crossed paths for years...It wasn't that I wasn't happy. I felt that the project could've gotten more support and more push on the side of marketing and promotions. The people on the team are awesome, but I think what's happening is that the company's been changing. The executives have been changing. It's been like a revolving door and whenever that happens you're so busy focusing on getting all the people necessary for the company that you don't have time to set a plan. And when you do set a plan, then people leave. So that's just what happened. I just felt that, this was a period of time in the company where they're going through so much turmoil, it just wasn't going to be good for the project I had. So I decided I wanted to leave. It went pretty well."

Comments

dating london said…
but is he happy? maybe busta has found a soul mate? My husband and i met through a London dating site which i thought would be dodgy so you never know!
Unknown said…
hey he could be happy and if he is hey i'm not mad at him!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards