Alicia Keys Unveils 'The Element Of Freedom' Album Cover!

Just when I was going to post what I thought was the original picture of Alicia Key's new album cover, a twitter post by the singer said it was fake! Now check out the real one below! What do you think?



Music Biz:
Mariah Carey Talks Unflattering Pictures!

It looks like the Mariah Carey isn’t too happy about some unflattering pictures that leaked of her in a bikini on the set of the “H.A.T.E.U.” music video recently, with the notoriously OTT diva freaking out during a recent press conference when an Italian journalist questioned her about the photo’s.

“I haven’t even seen those. Why can’t people show me the images prior to me going to a press conference? I don’t know and neither do you. Okay, what was the question? I didn’t see them yet so maybe it’s not me. I’m not claiming them yet. I don’t know them. Haven’t seen them, can’t comment. I got to go online and look at the pictures first and then I’ll call you and let you know… Oh they are? The lighting was kind of I don’t know. It was very bright. Was it a lot of sunlight? What was it? Now I’m curious. Now you’re making me ask the questions at the press conference. Was it okay? They were, right?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour