Toni Braxton Reveals New Album Details!

A lot has been mentioned about Toni Braxton's new album. There have been numerous leaks and what not. One thing I have noticed is how Toni has said herself that this album will have a "reggae feel" but yet every song I hear(that's leaked) is some type of ballad. I don't want an album full of ballads Toni! I know that's your specialty but still. I will go on to say that Toni Braxton is very consistent album wise and there is not an album in her catalog that I don't like. I hope I like this one too.

Singer Toni Braxton previewed her new album and debut from Atlantic Records Oct. 19th to an exclusive crowd in New York City. The album includes smoldering ballads and a few uptempos to keep her fans and competition on their toes. Among the favorites were, “No Way, No How,” “Make My Heart,” “Looking At You,” and the pop leaning ballad “Wait For You.”

The crowd was exceptionally pleased with the R&B-laden track, “Hands Tied,” and which Mrs. Braxton says, “I can love you with my hands tied, I can please you with my hands tied,” while on the track, “Not Enough (Woman),” she explains to her love, “All I needed was for you to tell me I’m beautiful but your not even talking at all.” Braxton’s current single, “Yesterday,” and remix featuring Trey Songz has been receiving a positive response with her album scheduled for release in February 2010.
Omarion Speaks Out On Rihanna's New Single!
“I don’t personally know Rihanna’s beliefs but I think there’s a very dark and very sinister part of the entertainment business and I think it’s very visible,” he said. “This is something that a lot of people don’t look at [but for example] Michael Jackson used to be a Jehovah’s Witness and I remember hearing that he wanted to separate from the religion — and this was during the time that he was doing ‘Thriller’ [which ended up being] his biggest album.”

“Fast forward to now,” Omarion continued, “[and] it really made me think that there is a [time as an artist] where there’s going to be a choice. The[entertainment] world [dictates] that you have to be with three or four women, or do this in order to get that [and] I think it’s really interesting. With God and the industry, it’s really dark. The dark side is having to get in, there’s a certain submission you need to have. Just like a gang [initiation], so to speak. You might have to do something against your moral code. I’m not saying that it’s always this way, but when you’re someone that is young and you’re coming up in the industry and you really don’t have a grip on your morals it can be very dark. The game is just about over saturation.

“I don’t know if Rihanna [has fallen victim to those pressures]. I’ve never really heard her speak about it,” he said. “I hope that she doesn’tbelieve in that stuff and I don’t think that she does, but I don’t know. It’s not just been a Rihanna thing, [there's has been religious speculation] about a lot of artists.”
Rihanna definitely has a lot of ground to cover. There are so many different rumors going on regarding her. There is also the whole thing about whether or not she will speak about the Chris Brown situation.

Diddy Moves Over To Interscope Records!
After Diddy signed a lucrative new solo deal with Interscope Records, the future of his artists on Bad Boy came into question after it was confirmed that they would stay on at Warner/Atlantic without him.

One artist who won’t have to worry though is Cassie, with her former mentor Ryan Leslie confirming that the “Me & U” will be making the switch over to Interscope with Diddy.

Not only will Diddy release his new album with Dirty Money, Last Train to Paris, through Interscope, but he will also form his own new label under the Interscope umbrella.

It also looks like Cassie and Ryan Leslie have patched things up, with Ryan confirming that the two have been in contact and that he’s willing to work on her much-delayed sophomore album Electro Love.

“With this album she really wanted to go in a direction that was different to the music that I make, and I wanted her to have that artistic freedom to express herself in the way that she wanted to. But whenever she’s ready to work again, if she wants to revisit and collaborate, [then] my studio is wide open”.

“Her very first album was really my expression through her, so as she learned she began to get a point of view and a perspective that she wanted to try something new, so as long as she’s doing it to the best of her ability then I support it 100%”.

Electro Love and Last Train to Paris will be released some time next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards