RAY J TALKS NEW SHOWS WITH BRANDY!

Ray J is about to premiere his second season of his reality TV show, "For The Love Of Ray J 2". There were rumors abound that the show was filming but it had been denied but true enough it has resurfaced again. You can always count on these dating reality shows starring a certain celeb to have at least two seasons on air and if the franchise is really popular(like "Flavor Of Love"), you might get more than two seasons.



Music Biz:
Rodney Jerkins Talks Janet's New Album!

“I’ve always been a fan of her music and what her and Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis have done in the past. And I felt like, knowing she wants to try new things, that I feel I can get it and I can deliver it for her.

“Since we’ve been working … I feel like the studio has become a second home for her because with the whole situation with Michael [Jackson] happening, and I feel like right now, emotionally, she can come here and let all her feelings out. I got her writing again — she has the pen and the pad in her hand.

“You gotta understand, she lost her brother. She was in a relationship for seven years that’s over now. There’s things that she told me that I didn’t even realize. You know, certain [things] like self-esteem that I didn’t even realize that she dealt with for years that you know. … She’s working on her book and she’ll deal with that in her book, but also in songs, certain songs we’re dealing with that head on. And sometimes it can be a touchy subject for us to even go into, and I kinda had to persuade her, ‘Let’s just go, let’s talk about that.’ And she’s been doing it, and she’s a pro about it.

“It’s funny, ’cause when we just started the project, she was like, ‘I wanna do 10 dance records, all up-tempo to dance. Let’s just go dance,’ ” Jerkins said. The sound is inspired by worldwide influences, from African rhythms to Brazilian and Latin music, and RJ said we can expect features on this album like a Pitbull track that was recorded last week.

“But she hits me today and she says we need to do some mid-tempos as well,” Rodney continued. “And I’m glad for that because there’s a time when you listen to a record that you wanna mellow out and she always gives us those great smoothed-out mellow records. So now that she’s in that zone, it’s like ‘Yes!’ ’cause we can focus on that. But I’m still gonna keep the beats hard underneath ’cause she’s still a dancer at heart.”

Janet & Darkchild recently co-produced the song “Make Me” together, which appears on Janet’s new greatest hits album Number Ones.
I wish Janet would work with some other producers(which she may be) besides Rodney Jerkins. I did like the songs he did on "Discipline" but as a person he irks me so maybe I shouldn't be like that but I don't care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards