D. WOODS NEW ALBUM COVER!

Who knew? D. Woods formerly of Danity Kane is releasing an album due December 8. I can't say I know much about it. Does anyone else?




Music Biz:
Lil' Wayne's Gun Charges!

The Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne has pleaded guilty to attempted weapon possession, and expects to receive a one-year jail sentence.

He previously had pleaded not guilty to illegal gun possession charges that carried at least 3 1/2 years in prison upon conviction.

Police said a gun was found on his tour bus in Manhattan in 2007.

The rapper, born Dwayne Carter, won last year's best rap solo performance Grammy for "A Milli." His albums include "Tha Carter," "Tha Carter II" and "Tha Carter III."
Chris Brown Talks Rihanna!
Chris Brown granted his first radio interview since the February altercation with his then-girlfriend Rihanna on Wednesday (Oct. 21) to New York radio station Hot 97 (WQHT). During the talk with host Angie Martinez, Brown -- who spent the majority of the air-time stressing his deep regrets for his actions -- said he is "tight" with Oprah Winfrey for her lack of support.

"I don't dis her because I respect what she does for women around the world. But we did so many things together as far as me working for her schools in Africa, that I feel at the time I needed a helping hand, not for my career but as a person, instead of her pointing fingers," said Brown. "At the end of the day, you have opinions and thoughts, and that isn't wrong, but it's not right to judge someone when people make mistakes all the time. I learned from mine, I'm still learning and I regret every moment, every second."

Additionally, Brown said about Jay-Z, who was rumored to be the reason why Brown wasn't asked to perform during this year's BET Awards, "I have no issues with dude. Honestly, I don't know and I don't think it was him."

Brown went on to praise the support of others in the industry who stood by him, such as Will Smith and Sean "P. Diddy" Combs. "As a young man I needed older black role models to mold me. I didn't need people bashing me or shutting the door on me," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards