Whitney Houston Makes Plans To Tour!

I was surprised when I read myself that Whitney Houston would be touring but then again why not? So much has been made by Whitney's new voice as well as Mariah's that people should just accept it and move on. In other news find out which trio is forming a super group and find out who Mariah is hooking up with this time. It's all here! Read on!

Whitney Houston Plans Tour!
Despite speculation that she’s lost her trademark voice, diva Whitney Houston revealed today that she has plans to tour her new album “I Look To You”.

“I will be touring” said Houston earlier today on the Tom Joyner show. “What we’re trying to do is do a February tour schedule. It’ll just be me I’m sure, I don’t know who else is gon’ wanna be on stage with me [Laughs]!”

The 46-year-old also mentioned that she’s planning to return to the silver screen soon, hinting at an upcoming film project that she will produce and star in.

Houston is currently enjoying the success of her comeback album “I Look To You”, which is already close to being certified Gold. Her latest single “Million Dollar Bill” is available now.
I'm happy for Whitney for going gold and hopefully platinum. Her album is really good and it is nice to have her back on the scene. I liked the Oprah interview but I know a lot of others were mixed about it but then again those same people were mixed over the Diane Sawyer interview too. They had more reason to be for that one. That was a total train wreck!

Ne-Yo, Fabolous, and Ryan Leslie Form Supergroup?
“We’re talking about a triple-team collaboration that’s really gonna hurt the game,” Leslie told MTV recently in New York. “Your boy Fab, the boy Ne-Yo and yours truly on the board. It’s really gonna put a hurting on everybody.”

Loso and Leslie said the trio are open to collaborating with others on the project. “The table is open,” Leslie said. “If you’re bringing something to the table, you can break bread.”

“It’s about conceptualizing,” Ryan added about how the LP will shape up. “It’s not gonna be a project that’s thrown together. It’s gonna be a real roundtable, and we’re gonna talk about really putting something in the atmosphere that contributes something that’s never been done before.”

Last month Fabolous spoke about the possibility of a joint album with Ne-Yo, which he described as a “Best of Both Worlds” type project.

The pair have previously collaborated together on their hit single “Make Me Better”, whilst Leslie and Fab teamed up for the singles “Addiction” and “Everything, Everyday, Everywhere”.
What's with everyone forming these super groups anyway? Like I said a day ago in another post, if you can't beat 'em join 'em. Ne-Yo doesn't need to join a super group as far as I'm concerned. He already has enough success but I can't be mad at him for trying to make even more money. Ryan SHOULD be pretty wealthy. He produces enough songs for different artists. Fab...well that's whole 'nother story.

Mariah Carey Plans New Video!
As first reported here on MariahDailyJournal, Mariah has started filming the music video for "I Want To Know What Love Is," the second single from her new album, Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel. Filming underway in New York, the music video is being rushed to coincide with the album release on Tuesday, September 29th. The director of the music video is Harold "Hype" Williams.

Mariah and Hype reunite for the first time in eleven years for the "I Want To Know What Love Is" music video. They collaborated previously on the "Sweetheart" (featuring Jermaine Dupri) video in 1998.
I know a lot of people were upset about this song as a single choice especially once they heard the other snippets from the "Memoirs" album. Mariah has so many singles to choose from. Let's hope she doesn't fluck it up. "Love" is already taking off on the charts so maybe this is a good decision. I am looking forward to Mariah's album now. I still can't believe I'm saying that cause a few months ago I was disgusted with her behavior on "106 & Park" but all is forgiven now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards