Nicki Minaj Talks To Honey Magazine!

Check out this behind the scenes photo shoot and interview Nicki Minaj did for Honey Magazine. Now I thought Honey magazine went out of existence years ago but I guess they still have their online publication popping off. Check out the video!



Music Biz:
Lil' Boosie Sentenced To Jail!

Rapper Torrence "Lil Boosie" Hatch has been sentenced to two years behind bars after accepting a plea deal and admitting to drug and weapon possession in an arrest last fall.

The rapper was given his prison sentence Tuesday (September 22) afternoon.

"Local rapper Torrence 'Lil Boosie' Hatch pleaded guilty this afternoon to drug and gun charges," a WAFB reporter said in an evening broadcast. "Lil Boosie was scheduled to stand trial this coming Monday but entered a plea deal today to avoid trial. Deputies last fall reportedly seized a bag of marijuana, a cigar containing the drug and a gun from Boosie's car. The 26 year-old rapper was sentenced to two years of prison time, however, Lil Boosie could serve as little as one year depending on his behavior while he's locked up."
Jay-Z Sounds Off On 50 Cent's Comments Towards Kanye West!
In a recent interview, 50 Cent stated he would have assaulted Kanye West in the same situation.

“I wish he could come take one of my awards so I could black his eye in front of everybody,” 50 Cent stated.

“I think he would have done that if that was 50 Cent,” Jay-Z told Nelson during the interview. “No one is scared of 50 Cent. I want everyone to be clear. No one is scared of 50 Cent.”

50 also recently took a shot at Jay-Z when he name checked him and labeled him as “Urkel” in the video for “Flight 187.”

Jay-Z also revealed that he chastised West for interrupting Taylor Swift’s speech, which caused worldwide uproar.

People ranging from celebrities to President Barack Obama and former U.S. President Jimmy Carter have weighed in on the controversy.

“I just think that that’s what he believed,” Jay-Z told Trevor Nelson. “I thought it was rude I though it was inappropriate and I told him as much. But I don’t think he was wrong.”
50 Cent always has something to say on every subject and every rapper. Like I said before, 50 has the right to say whatever and he does have a lot of clout in the industry despite him falling off big time. I just wish he would shut up sometimes. Who cares what he thinks anyway? Then again everyone has had something to say about Kanye and his antics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards