Melanie Fiona Releases New Video!

Melanie Fiona has gathered a little bit of a buzz online. I go to a lot of different message boards and I always see her name but I never paid much attention. I have seen Melanie on "The Wendy Williams Show" before and she sung her debut single, "Give It To Me Right". Now her new single, "It Kills Me" gets the video treatment! Not only is a good video, it is a good song and I actually like it.

Melanie's debut album, "The Bridge" will be in stores November 3. Make sure you check it out! I will be...now!




----------------
Now playing: Mariah Carey - The Impossible (The Reprise)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards