Meeting In The Ladies Room

You ever wonder how I come up with these posts? Well I was sitting here this morning actually and I thought about "ladies". I guess you know where my mind was. Anyway I thought of several songs that came to my head that included the word 'ladies' and the rest is history. Check it out!

Klymaxx - Meeting In The Ladies Room
This 80s funk girl group produced the song this title post was named after. "Meeting" revolved around the time the ladies would go into the bathroom in the club and freshen up and look good for the male specimen. Gotta love it!

Queen Latifah - Ladies First
This is one of Queen Latifah's signature hits which features Monie Love.

Destiny's Child - Hey Ladies
A forgotten track on Destiny's Child's "The Writing's On The Wall" album.

Ray J - Sexy Ladies
This track is featured on the soundtrack to Ray J's hit reality TV show, "For The Love of Ray J".

Beyonce - Single Ladies(Put A Ring On It)
Beyonce produced one of her biggest hits with this female anthem that eventually became a catchphrase in its own right.

Comments

Quick said…
I remember that DC tract; honestly that whole album was hot...it was pure R&B before they starting doing the pop merger
Unknown said…
Oh cool I haven't heard that album in such a long time.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards