Famous Trio Of Singers From Supergroup!

Who could that be? Well you can guess one of them is Tamia by the picture on the right and the accompanying article below. This isn't the first time something like this has been discussed. The thing is will it ever really come to friction. We will have to wait and see.

Elsewhere Pink speaks on Beyonce and Angie Stone returns to music. Check it out!

Trio Of Singers Form Supergroup!
Singers Tamia, Deborah Cox and Kelly Price have united for an upcoming compilation project called 'The Queen Project.'

Led by the first single, 'Queen,' the three vocal powerhouses are elated about the opportunity to form this sisterhood in song.

'The Queen Project' is scheduled to be released in early 2010; however no record company affiliation has been announced at this time.

The group's first concert together will be in New York City during the Circle of Sisters expo on Oct. 10.
Like I said above we will just have to wait, see, and hear if this comes to friction. After all if you can't beat 'em join 'em. Good luck ladies!

Pink Speaks On Beyonce!
“The best I can gather is that Australia likes their artists to be rugged and raw and authentic, and America likes their artists to be glamorous and a little more packaged and glossy—like the difference between me and Beyoncé,” “She’s beautiful, she’s multitalented, and she lives this jet-set lifestyle,” she explains. “And then there’s me: You would picture me out in a field boxing a kangaroo with makeup running down my face, crying about something that happened a week ago.”
You can always count on Pink to be honest and forthright and hold nothing back. I remember before she had a problem with Beyonce and by the looks of it, there is still a little shade there.

Angie Stone Plans New Album!
Neo-soul singer Angie Stone has announced that she will her fifth studio album “Unexpected” this Autumn.

“It’s titled “Unexpected,’” reveals Stone. “And you can expect to be surprised. Pleasantly surprised, I hope. You’ve got some classic Angie Stone there, and some Angie Stone that’s a little adventurous. I feel like I’ve been working long and hard enough that I’m in a position to try some new things.”

The album will serve as the follow-up to 2007’s “The Art Of Love & War”, which debuted at #11 on the Billboard charts, and produced the moderate R&B hit “Baby”. Stone is still best known for her 2002 hit single “Wish I Didn’t Miss You”.
I like Angie Stone though I didn't get into her last album, her first two were the business. My mother played the hell out of her debut, "Black Diamond", that's how I came to like it too.

----------------
Now playing: Faith Evans - Caramel Kisses
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards