Whitney Houston Unveils New Promo Pic!

I have to change the dimensions of these pictures when I post them so I won't be going over my bandwidth or whatever.

Anyway Whitney Houston dazzles with a new promo pic for her upcoming album, "I Look To You" which will be in stores August 31.


Music Biz:
Bow Wow Returns With New Label Deal!
After announcing his departure from the music game to focus on his burgeoning acting career earlier this year, the rapper twittered yesterday (August 17th) that he's now a member of Cash Money Records stable of artists.

"It's official, I'm a Cash Money Millionaire," Bow Wow, who had parted ways with longtime label Columbia Records earlier this year, told his thousands of followers on Twitter. In previous postings, he explained he was deciding between two recording options: signing to T.I.'s Grand Hustle camp through Atlantic Records or relaunching So So Def with longtime mentor/producer Jermaine Dupri.

Bow Wow's last album, "New Jack City II," for which he reunited with Dupri, sold a meek 73,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Comments

nippy looks mature and lovely
Unknown said…
yes she does and i love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards