Jennifer Lopez Graces InStyle Magazine!

Jennifer Lopez is slowly starting to return to the spotlight with a new album, a greatest hits album, and a movie all in the works. Now this sounds like the businesswoman JLO we're used to seeing and hearing about. Below you can check out the cover and an excerpt from the mag's article in which the singer/actress talks about her upcoming album and music. Check it out!

The 40-year-old also took some time out to discuss everything from her personal life to her movie career, and luckily she also revealed some new details about her music and upcoming album.

"The album is only halfway done. We'll see what it shapes up to be. I've had hit records and I've sold millions of albums. But it gets to the point where you're like, "Why am I doing this?" It should only express something that means something to me. Something I can leave behind that my kids can listen and go, "Oh, that's what my mom was about.""

"I'm at a point in my life when I just don't feel the need to put out anything unless I totally, absolutely feel it says what I want to say," Lopez says about her music career. She has, however, received inspiration from her twins - especially Max, whose first few steps inspired the proud mom to write a song.

Despite claiming that her album is only halfway done, a recent news report indicated that the diva was set to drop a new single as early as September, followed by the album in January.
----------------
Now playing: Keri Hilson - Slow dance
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Quick said…
I don't know i feel about J-Lo. She's going to have to come with something impressive, or her music career is as good as done-
Unknown said…
I agree with what your saying.

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour