Brian McKnight Returns With New Album!

Hello all! I apologize for the lack of updates the last day or two. I have been busy with family in town but now that they are gone, I will try and resume to my normal updating schedule.

Read about Brian McKnight, Chris Brown's sentencing, and Kelly Rowland's new album below!

Brian McKnight Reveals Album Tracklisting!
Brian McKnight returns to the music scene with his new album, "Evolution Of A Man" in stores October 27. The album is led by the single, "What I've Been Waiting For". This fall will also see Brian debut his late night talk show that will appear on the CW and FOX networks. Below you can check out the track listing to the new album!

Track listing
1. "While I'm Feelin This Way"
2. "What I've Been Waiting For"
3. "Next To you"
4. "Baby It's You"
5. "More Than Just A Thang" featuring Jill Scott
6. "Just A Little Bit"
7. "I Betcha Never"
8. "Without You" featuring Stevie Wonder
9. "Another You"
10. "End and Begin With You"
11. "I Miss You"
12. "Hold Back My Heart"
13. "Slow"
I can't say I have ever been a big Brian McKnight fan but the two songs I do like by him are "Find Myself In You" and "Love Is" with Vanessa Williams. As far as the talk show thing, it seems like everyone is getting one these days if they haven't already gotten a reality show. I can't be mad at him though. He is still doing it after all these years in the game.

Chris Brown Get Probation Sentencing!
Chris Brown can finally put this embarrassing fiasco behind him and get on with his life and what's left of his career.

The disgraced singer was sentenced Tuesday to five years' formal probation, 180 days of community labor and was ordered to complete a one-year anti-domestic violence program as part of his guilty plea for beating up fellow R&B star Rihanna.

"You are going to be placed on formal felony probation for a period of sixty months," L.A. Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg said. "I'm going to keep probation to be supervised by the state of California with Mr. Brown performing his domestic violence counseling and community labor in the state of Virginia."
I can't feel sorry for Chris Brown and this whole situation. I saw the pic of him on yahoo.com and he had the puppy dog face. As far as his career is concerned, we shall see.

Kelly Rowland Talks New Album, Music!
“Here [In America], sometimes it’s like my music didn’t quite work, but overseas it’s on top of everybody’s chart. I’ve had more international success than domestic success, and I think that opens my eyes up to music. I mean, I just got back from performing in Lebanon. Lebanon!” she says.

“I have a new boost of energy. All the creative juices are flowing, and I’m having so much fun in the studio because I’m making dance records. And I’m working with producers who are just as curious about the sound internationally, too.”

Rowland says her next release will be dance-heavy, but she won’t forget her R&B roots.
“I don’t ever want to get in a box to where I’m thinking that this is the only place that can ever exist,” she says. “I love being overseas just as much as I love being home."

According to Kelly, the album is due out late 2009/Early 2010.

Comments

DONT FEEL SORRY FOR HIS GIANT GROWN ASS! HE KNEW WHAT HE DID! U REAP WHAT U SEW HONEY!

AND BRIAN MCKNIGHT...IS THE MARKET REALLY READY FOR HIM? HE MAY HAVE TO STOOP FOR HITS
Unknown said…
I don't know about Brian. I haven't heard his new music yet to see where's he coming from this time.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards