Ready Set Go

Peep the new album cover for Trey Songz, "Ready" album due in stores September 1. The album is led by the single, "I Need A Girl" and the next single will be "LOL Smiley". The second single I haven't heard but apparently a lot of other people have. Trey has been keeping listeners interested by dropping a variety of mixtapes("Anticipation") and a remaking of many of today's popular hits. So what do you think of the album cover? Apparently the cover is a take from his "Anticipation" mixtape cover.


Music Biz:
Paula Abdul On The Outs?
Paula Abdul's new manager says she may not be returning to "American Idol."

According to a Los Angeles Times report, David Sonenberg says he doesn't have a proposal for a new contract for Abdul. He says it doesn't appear she'll be back.

Sonenberg began representing Abdul a few weeks ago.

Auditions for the ninth season of the highly rated Fox talent competition begin next month.

Abdul said recently she'd been invited to remain as an "American Idol" judge and was optimistic about negotiating a new contract.

Earlier this year, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly called Abdul "an integral part of the show."

50 Cent Passes On Jay-Z Battle!
50 Cent will reportedly not go head-tohead against with Jay-Z with the release of his new "Before I Self Destruct" album. In a new interview, 50 explained what is causing the delay of his album. Although he says he is ready, there are still some tracks that need work. "My album -- it's perfect, I feel," he explained. "I'm ready. I'm ready to put this album out. I really don't need adjustments. I need a few songs to be finished, mixed. Dre, he drags his feet. He's slow, but it's because he's so creative. He's gonna make sure it's perfect. I'm never mad at it. I understand that process from him."

50 Cent goes on to explain his process. "But for me, I kinda go on my gut. Ain't nobody pick 50 Cent records. 'Wanksta' went on its own. They caught up to my records. The only record they launched was 'In Da Club.' When we was all on deck and they launched it. Even going back to the last record -- 'I Get Money' was going at a great pace, then 'Ayo Technology' fell on top of it. I had all of the records that sold the Curtis record laying there the whole time. I was just like, 'I can't put this out until after I've done this.' My core, if they can't expect aggressive content or that content that feels like what's going on for them at the moment from me, then who can they get it from?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards