Ten Years From Now

we will all be singing("Birthday Sex") and wondering what ever became of Jeremih. I know that is pretty mean and harsh but it might as well be true. Only time will truly tell though. The self-titled release from Chicago bred artist, Jeremih comes on the heels of his successful single, "Birthday Sex".

I remember always seeing the song listed on the Billboard R&B charts but having never heard it. One day my sister asked me about the song and I knew who it was. I hadn't heard the song but she did and when I finally got the song, I liked it.

Signed to Def Jam, Jeremih will release his self-titled debut album on June 30. Below you can check out the track listing.

1) That Body
2) Birthday Sex
3) Break Up To Make Up
4) Runaway
5) Raindrops
6) Starting All Over
7) Imma Star (Everywhere We Are)
8) Jumpin
9) Hatin' On Me
10) My Sunshine
11) My Ride
12) Buh Bye
13) Birthday Sex [Up Tempo]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards