Strike A Pose

Ciara gets dolled up for the Rap-Up magazine. I read somewhere that this photo shoot is from somewhere else so who knows. I do like the cover though.


Music Biz:
Cassie Talks About Disastrous Radio Interview!

"I'm actually glad we're talking about this because I haven't had the opportunity yet" said Cassie "It was definitely an interview that I was surprised by because I didn't really know that people like that existed, I mean I did, but not in the way that we work in the music business."

"I really just shut down in the interview" continues Cassie "I offered to leave during the break because I said "look I really don't need this interview, you're not spinning my records" and they said "no", so I just shut down, you know I thought "you aren't even worth me trying to explain myself to because you're not giving me chance"."
----------------
Now playing: Latrelle - Infatuated
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards