New Albums On The Horizon

Check out the single cover for Amerie's new single, "Why R U". The video debuted last week on "106 & Park" and Amerie has slowly begun promoting the single and album. The new album will feature appearances by Trey Songz among others.


Music Biz:
Ja Rule Talks New Album!

"I'm working. I'm not in a rush," Ja said about his upcoming album. "I'm doing good work in the community with my Life Foundation. That's always a plus."

"But as far as the music side, I'm in the studio working every day. I'm about to go in the studio and work right now and finish up on the album. The album's coming out incredible. It's very different. I wanted to make it special. I wanted the album to be out of this world, and it's definitely shaping up to that."

"I'm not in a rush. I got a new situation — my Empire Music Group. Gotti's got Murder Inc. We're both still together — there's no separation. We're both together doing what we do, but I got my own situation and I got new artists. We're putting it together."

Jennifer Lopez Talks New Album!
The forever fabulous Jennifer Lopez is currently filming her new movie "The Back-Up Plan", but the busy diva somehow managed to find time to sit down with MTV to talk about the progress of her upcoming seventh studio album.

"I'm working on an album right now" says Lopez "I have a few singles that I'm working on right now and I'm just trying to finish it up so it can be out later in the year"

The diva held back a little though when pressed for some exact details on the new album, but she did reveal a few interesting things.

"I already know the concept of the album and I know the title" she says "We're just working on making it a very focused concept for this album. I'm gonna wait until I reveal exactly what it is but it'll be out soon enough"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards