Manic Monday

Wow now this is what I'm talking about! What a way to start the week off! First, pictures leaked of BET reality star, Dorian from last year's season of "College Hill". Apparently someone hacked into his account and "outed" his ass. We knew all along. Click here to see those explicit pictures while they are still in existence.

Blogger Perez Hilton claims that Black Eyed Peas frontman, Will.I.Am beat him up and posted it onto his Twitter account. Here is a little info regarding the story:

Renowned celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was allegedly assaulted by Will.i.am, frontman of The Black Eyed Peas, and his security guards, according to messages posted to his Twitter account.

Beginning just after 3 am, Hilton, who was in Toronto to present at Sunday night’s MuchMusic Awards, started tweeting about the alleged attack:

• PerezHilton: I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.

• PerezHilton: I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

• PerezHilton: Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.

Will.I.Am responded with this video and you can click here to watch it!

----------------
Now playing: DJ Webstar Ft. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana - Dancing on Me (Remix)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards