Love Is A Battlefield

"Love Is A Battlefield" is a title of a song by famous female rocker Pat Benatar. I'm not sure how many of you youngins are familiar with her. I can't sit here and say I know everything about her myself. I do now that I remember the video on VH1 many many years ago. Now the whole "Battlefield" theme has been resurrected thanks to American Idol winner Jordin Sparks. The new album due July 21 is led by the title track. This album cover that you see accompanied with this post serves as the deluxe version album cover. I actually saw this picture in Billboard magazine thinking it was simple a promo pic but I guess not. I actually like the title "Battlefield"(for an album title). I've heard the song but I'm not too big on it or Jordin Sparks for that matter but she seems like a sweet girl.


----------------
Now playing: Carl Thomas - Somethin' Bout You
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour