I Heard The Rumors

but I didn't think they were true. Tiny, former member of Xscape and well-known for being T.I.'s baby mother and Toya, Lil' Wayne's baby mother has a show. BET definitely ought to be ashamed of themselves! I mean technically anybody is getting a show these days. I definitely need to holla at BET about my show.





Music Biz:
B.E.P. Debuts at #1!

Black Eyed Peas' "The E.N.D." bows at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, selling 304,000 -- the hip-pop act's best sales week ever. It's also the first No. 1 album for the group, which had previously gone as high as No. 2. Its last set, 2005's "Monkey Business," bowed in the runner-up slot with a then-best 291,000.
Aubrey O'Day Robbed!
Aubrey O'Day was left without any clothes today in Los Angeles -- and this time, it wasn't on purpose.

O'Day tells us she was robbed this morning while on her way to film a segment for the TV Guide Channel. Aubrey says she was walking down an alley near the building when "someone ran behind me and stole everything I was holding" -- including an expensive dress by designer Zac Posen.

Left without a proper outfit, Aubrey says she was forced to wear whatever the TV Guide people had handy.
I'm wondering did an upset Danity Kane fan rob Aubrey. I think this was his way of getting back at her for breaking up the group.

----------------
Now playing: Ginuwine - One Time For Love
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards