Follow Your Dreams

Hello all! I apologize for the lack of updates lately. I was out of town visiting friends. I meant to let you all know that but I didn't get around to it. I attempted to update Saturday via my friend's laptop but I was having probs. Now its late and I'm up due to the energy drinks I had on the road. So I am basically catching up as well as catching you all up on the latest music news and so forth.

Below you can check out an exclusive preview and a behind the scenes look at the new movie, "The Preacher's Kid" starring LeToya and Tank.




Music Biz:
The-Dream Talks Mariah's New Record!

Hitmaker The-Dream has spoken out about Mariah Carey's soon to be released new single "Obsessed", claiming in a new interview that the song is in fact a diss record.

"The most anticipated project [for me is] the Mariah project, and she just released a fire record in the building today. And we have been blasting it out all day. It's just f**king retarded. I don't think anybody is going to expect her to come out punching like she is going to come out. But she got a record."

The-Dream then continued, strongly implying that the record was addressed to one person in particular.

Mariah Gets Remixed!
Mariah Carey is collaborating with Gucci, and this time, it’s not on her designer ensemble.

The superstar hinted that she recorded a remix to “Obsessed,” the first single off her new album Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel, with an unspecified rapper.

“Listening to ‘Obsessed’ remix on repeat, -guest rapper-cant tell u who it is but he put the G in Ghetto!” tweeted her friend Jasmine Dotiwala. “Sick combo-hotness.”

The special guest has been revealed as Gucci Mane. In an interview with DJ Drama on Hot 107.9 in Atlanta, the ATL-raised MC confirmed that he was in the studio with Mariah and laid down a verse on the remix to “Obsessed.” Gucci has a strong presence on the underground scene. His highest commercial-charting hit was “Freaky Gurl” off 2006’s Hard to Kill.

The original version of “Obsessed” will premiere on Tuesday on Chicago’s B96.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards