A Few Months Ago

Beyonce starred in a movie titled, "Obsessed" and now Mariah Carey has a song titled, "Obsessed". Coincidence? Probably not.

Mariah Carey's "Obsessed", a rumored swipe at Eminem seems to explain his rather obsessed behavior towards Mariah over the years. This includes his constant ridicule of her everytime he drops an album. I think Mariah has gotten tired of the ridicule once and for all and has decided to fire back(again). Mariah fired back on 2003's "Charmbracelet" with the song "Clown". This just goes to show how long this has been going on.

Later today we should be hearing "Obsessed" as it is said to debut on radio. I'm sure by the time I get home from work and get online, there will be a bevy of radio rips of the song. Mariah has been twittering "obsessively" about this song and describing how good it is and so forth. I truly hope it is.

Now let me take a minute to talk about the single cover. When I saw that there was a cover for this, I wasn't sure what to expect. This picture was definitely not what I expected but I do like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards