The 25th day

Michael Jackson's sudden death has saddened and shocked everyone. Yesterday while at my mom's house, my friend texted me saying "Michael Jackson had went into cardiac arrest". Later on once I got home my other friend texted me saying "Michael Jackson has died!". Boy was I shocked! I turned on the TV and I didn't see anything about it. Finally I came across the BBC network and it revealed that unconfirmed reports were stating that Micheal had indeed died.

With Michael's sudden passing on June 25, it was later discovered that there is an eerie following of celebrities who have died on the 25th day of the month.

Aaliyah August 25
Many were shocked and saddened by the death of Aaliyah. While filming her video for "Rock The Boat", the singer's plane took off and crashed killing the star and several of its passengers.

Left Eye April 25
We were equally shocked and saddened at the death of Left-Eye. Later on a video was released leading to the very moments of her death.

James Brown December 25

The Godfather of Soul met his final resting place on Christmas day. Sad indeed.

Michael Jackson June 25

At only 50 years old, Michael Jackson's life was suddenly taken due to him going into cardiac arrest. An autopsy is currently being performed on the star.

Static Major February 25
Static Major may not be that well-known but he is responsible for many hit songs. He has written songs for Aaliyah and Pleasure P among others. He was also apart of the group Playa.

Bea Arthur April 25
"The Golden Girls" star dabbled in music but was primarily known for her roles on the aforementioned 'Girls' and "Maude.

Eartha Kitt December 25
Pop's original sex kitten died suddenly on Christmas day.

Farrah Fawcett June 25
The "Charlie's Angels" actress died five hours before Michael was pronounced dead. The former pin up girl had a long battle with cancer.

Comments

oh my god!!! finally! somebody out there gets this strange coincidences!!! well, I believe the 25th day of the month is cursed!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards