Shawty Lo, Mya Offer Up New Music

Hello all! I want to thank everyone for checking out my blog and their continued support. It really means a lot. It takes a lot to run this blog. Sometimes there can be such an overwhelming amount of music news. I try and make sure I bring the latest in R&B/Hip-Hop music news, audio, gossip, commentary, etc. I hope you enjoy the blog. Please leave comments and let me know what you think at anytime.

Tonight I posted some new songs and I will be honest. They are not the greatest by any means(in my opinion). Maybe you all will find them a better listen than me. Then again I can be a rather hard critic on music. You are hereby authorized to check out these new songs. Enjoy!

He recently deaded his beef with T.I. I thought he deaded it awhile back. Anyway Shawty Lo returns to the music scene this time with the newest go to hook girl herself; Mya. Check it out below!
Audio: Shawty Lo feat Mya - About My B.I.



I thought this was Gucci Mane at first with all the 'yeaaas' and what not.

They may be at each other's throat on their show, "Making The Band" but Day 26 still manages to leak a song or two. Check out the latest song from the quintet below!
Audio: Day 26 - Get Away Girl



I read the group is wanting Sean Paul to jump on this song. I'm not sure which Sean Paul it is but my guess is maybe the reggae one.

You can hear him on Soulja Boy's current hit, "Kiss Me Thru The Phone." Now check out the latest song from the former child star.
Audio: Sammie - Body Rock


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards