Ludacris, Shawnna 'Battle' On New Single, Album

Rodney Jerkins is a pretty decent producer. I would say his late 90s work rivals his work today. Here, the outspoken producer talks about Beyonce, Keri Hilson, 50 Cent, and Rick Ross among other things. Check it out!
Video: Rodney Jerkins Interview



Rodney Jerkins really irks me. He is so full of himself and he constantly kisses Beyonce's ass every chance he gets.

Music Biz:
Ludacris, Shawnna Get 'Drunk' On New Single!
Let's get ready to rumble! Ludacris is ready to face off with his friend and fellow Disturbing Tha Peace colleague Shawnna.The album is slated for a summer release, but the duo have already released a song from the project called "Drunk as Fuck." The pair created over 30 songs, and Luda smiled when asked if Shawnna — acknowledged as one of the deadliest female MCs in the game — tries to kill him with her bars on each track.
I'm eager to hear this album and mainly only for Shawnna's sake. I think she is very talented and hugely overrated.

Vivian Green To 'Go' With New Album, New Label!
Former "Gotta Go, Gotta Leave" singer Vivian Green is back in the studio thanks to a recently signed three album deal with E1 Music (formerly Koch).News of Green's new deal follows the release of two albums under Columbia, including the Gold-certified debut "A Love Story (2002)" and the sophomore album "Vivian (2005)".Green, also an accomplished songwriter, is slated to release the first of three albums under E1 Music this summer.
I love Vivian Green and I am glad to see her return to the music scene. I was really starting to wonder what had become of her anyway and I am glad to finally get some news on her.

T.I. Gets Year In Jail!
An Atlanta judge has sentenced T.I. To one year and a day behind bars on federal weapons charges. He will have between 30 and 60 days to report to prison. He already has completed about 1,000 hours of community service and has warned youths about the pitfalls of guns, drugs, violence. He will need to complete 470 more hours. T.I. Pleaded guilty last March after he was arrested in 2007, attempting to buy unregistered machine guns and silencers. The arrest happened blocks away from where he was to headline the BET Hip-Hop Awards in Atlanta hours later.
I'm really tired of rappers always getting in trouble with the law. This is ridiculous. Certainly this is not news since we all knew T.I. was going to jail. We just didn't know what his sentence would be. Now that we know I hope T.I. and other rappers stay out of trouble.

Comments

Unknown said…
I am so happy that Vivian Green is back. I hope that she will visit Jacksonville, Florida when she starts her touring. I am an true fan. LUV U VIV. Welcome back.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards