50 Cent Leaks Out Rick Ross' Baby Mother Sex Tape

50 Cent is keeping his beef with Rick Ross alive and well. If I were Rick Ross I'd use this beef to benefit my career. I think Rick is getting the memo. A few songs from the rapper has recently leaked. He also appears on the newest issue of XXL magazine.

In this shockingly explicit video, 50 Cent exposes Rick Ross' baby mother by leaking out a sex tape of the mother in action with an unknown man. Check it out!
Video: 50 Cent Exposes Rick Ross' Baby Mother



This is crazy! After seeing this I definitely wasn't expecting to see all this. What is even funnier is 50 Cent adding his commentary through the tape. It's a no holds barred

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards