Pleasure P Debuts 'Boyfriend #2' Video

Last week I asked readers 'what new album are you looking forward to' and you all voted in record numbers. Here is how the votes shaped up!

keri hilson - 24.07%

ciara - 16.67%
the-dream - 14.81%
pleasure p, amerie, git fresh, toni braxton, marques houston, cassie - 9.26%
trina, letoya, j.holiday - 7.41%
india.arie, 50 cent - 1.85%

Make sure you check out the current poll. Vote as many times as you want. All vote counts!

Pleasure P scored a minor R&B hit with "Did You Wrong", now he returns with his new single, "Boyfriend #2". It is the second single off his upcoming album, "The Introduction of Marcus Cooper" in stores May 5. Check out the vid!




Maino talks Lil' Cease! His new album 'If Tomorrow Comes' may come one day but for now the release date is unknown.



Music Biz:
Chris Brown Speaks Out!
"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards