Kanye West Sounds Off On His Sexuality

In My Own Words:
So Kanye West is back to saying he's not gay! I think you should just say it once and leave it at that. He along with Ne-Yo keep feeling the need to defend themselves every time. Personally I never thought Kanye West way gay anyway. Now as far as some other musicians are concerned that's a different story but I won't go there.

I am wondering when we are going to get a new Monica album. Monica's "Still Standing" was originally scheduled to be released at the end of the last year. A few snippets of songs have leaked but nothing concrete except the title track which features Ludacris. Anyway I appreciate the fact that Monica is taking her time with the new album. I just hope her album doesn't turn out like Mariah's "E=MC2". What I mean by that statement is Mariah pushed her album back too. We were under the assumption that "ok she's taking her time to give us a quality product!" It was anything but.


Video: Robin Thicke - Dreamworld

New video!



I think I seriously slept on this album. I just had no interest in it whatsoever. I do like Robin Thicke though. His last album was really good and his recent collabo on Ashanti's "The Declaration" was the business.


Video: Jennifer Hudson - If It Isn't Love

New video!




Music Biz:
Avant, KeKe Wyatt Plan Joint Album!
In addition to "Love Overboard," Avant is focused on his next project -- an album with Keke Wyatt !"With me it will probably include six original songs and then six songs you (may) have heard before. Since we are in a recession, depression or whatever you want to call it, we all need something we can hold on to. I think music right now is the turning point". For more on Avant's new album, his upcoming projects and talk of tying the knot click here to read his exclusive interview with Singersroom.
LeToya Luckett Plans New Album, Video
LeToya Luckett will shoot a video for “Not Anymore” on Friday in Los Angeles. The mini-movie will be directed by Bryan Barber (OutKast, The Game) and is the first single off the 27-year-old’s sophomore album Lady Love. The treatment calls for nothing you’ve seen from the R&B songstress before, conceptually and visually. The video will be set in the early 1960s, but will have a modern feel similar to Barber’s video for Christina Aguilera’s “Ain’t No Other Man.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards