Kanye West Plans Third Single With Lil' Wayne

The-Dream finally unveils the cover art for his upcoming album, "Love vs Money" in stores March 10. The album features the hit single, "Rockin That Thang". It also features the Mariah Carey-assisted, "My Love" which is the album's 2nd single. I'm actually looking for to this album.


Jennifer Hudson is moving forward with her career as she prepares her 3rd single, "Pocketbook" featuring Ludacris. Jen recently released the video to her 2nd single, "If This Isn't Love". I heard Jen's album was being re-released but I'm not sure at this point.


Kanye West shows no signs of slowing down with his recently platinum certified, "808s & Heartbreak". The Lil' Wayne-assisted, "See You In My Nightmares" is the album's 3rd single. I remember "Paranoid" being the 3rd single but it looks like Kanye had a change of heart.

Comments

Anonymous said…
that like the Kanye cover, it looks really cool
Anonymous said…
Also look out for “Maury Povich” Syleena Johnson's new single it’s a hott song! If you dont have her new album Chapter 4: Labor Pains, get it today...it is a great album. I got mine from iTunes!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards