Jazmine Sullivan Prepares For Grammy Gold

Video: Jazmine Sullivan - Road To The Grammy's(Episode Three)
Somewhere along the way I missed ep 2 but you can check out ep 3.



As much as I love her singles and videos, I can't get into Jazmine all that much.

Video: India.Arie feat Musiq - Chocolate Hight
Debut video off upcoming album, "Testimony: Love & Politics Vol. 2" in stores February 17.




Audio: Rick Ross - Kiss My Pinky Ring, Curly[50 Cent Diss]
In their ongoing feud Rick Ross strikes back at 50 Cent.



I will have to go with Ricky on this one just because 50 irks me more and more. I heard that the reviews of this song has been less than stellar. I actually like it though. I'm starting to think this little beef with Rick is just publicity for 50's "Before I Self Destruct" album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards