Ciara Gets New Release Date For Album

In My Own Words:
Ciara's oft-delayed, "Fantasy Ride" album has a new release date of April 7. The album is led by the new single, "Never Ever" featuring Young Jeezy. Let's hope this release date sticks!

Trina's newest studio album, "Amazing" isn't due in stores til later this year but Trina is hitting us with another album. Along with label mate Qwote(who appears on "Phone Sexx" with Trina on her "Still Da Baddest" album and also appears here), Trina sets out to make a 'best of both worlds' esque album complete with duets, unreleased tracks, and remixes. The album will be released on February 24. You can basically chop this album up as a precursor to "Amazing". Below you can check out the track listing.



1. Shawty It's Your Booty
2. Formula
3. One More Time
4. Diva
5. Don't Wanna Fight
6. Phone Sexx
7. Down on You
8. Bad Diva
9. I Got A Thang For You Remix
10. Don't Go
11. Best of Both Worlds
12. 808 Intro


Music Biz:
Nas Speaks On Kelis' Pregnancy!
Personally, life is good. I'm sure that y'all heard K is expecting. The internet seems to be more excited than I am. It's crazy! I got too much to think about, and I didn't wanna leave all my fans out the loop. But I wanted to let ya'll know from me personally that I'm having my first SON!!!!! I been celebrating life ya'll. Also I want you all to know that the Nas and Damian Marley album is coming in the next few months. It's something we have been secretly working on. Tour this summer too!

I'm so happy for Kelis and Nas but at the same time sad. My ass wanted a new Kelis album this year but I guess waiting another year won't hurt. Kelis' last album, "Kelis Was Here" was released in 2006. My how time flies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards