Beyonces Graces Cover of Ebony Magazine

Nearly 3 months after the initial release of her latest album, "I Am...Sasha Fierce", Beyonce is still gracing magazine covers left and right. Check her out as she gives a soul sister esque pose on the latest issue of Ebony magazine. In the article the singer opens up more about her high-profile marriage to Jay-Z, her career, and a whole lot more. I have noticed that with every new intereview Beyonce tends to reveal more about her once secret relationship(and marriage) to Jay-Z. I hope all is as well as she portrays it to be. There have been stories about Jay-Z kicking it with Kim Karadashian's sister, Khloe Karadashian.

Rapper Jadakiss will release his new album, "The Last Kiss" on April 7. The album was originally scheduled to be released on March 10. The album features the singles, "By My Side" featuring Ne-Yo and the new single, "Can't Stop Me". As one of my favorite rappers I am looking forward to this new album. There are so many new albums I'm looking forward to. I truly hope they all live up to what I am hoping them to be.

Another bites the dust. New albums from LeToya and Ciara have both been pushed back to May 19. Toya's "Lady Love" which features new single, "Not Anymore" produced by Ne-Yo marks her 2nd album. It is the follow up to her platinum self-titled debut. Ciara's oft-delayed, "Fantasy Ride" album has launched yet anotehr new single, "Love Sex Magic" featuring Justin Timberlake. The song is one of the most talked about songs in quite awhile. New single, "Never Ever" is slowing climbing the charts. I'm certainly hoping Ciara's album is worth the wait. I love LeToya too but I'm not looking forward to her album as much right now since I didn't like "Not Anymore.

For some reason I thought there was a video for Jamie Foxx's #1 R&B, "Blame It". Apparently there wasn't until now. Check out the new video below!
Video: Jamie Foxx feat T-Pain - Blame It




Trina jumps on yet another remix. This time she jumps on Keyshia Cole's latest hit, "You Complete Me". I smell that new album coming soon! Punch Trina!
Audio: Keyshia Cole feat Trina - You Complete Me




Music Biz:
Flo Rida Nixes Chris Brown Track!
Flo Rida has decided to remove a collaboration track with Chris Brown from his upcoming R.O.O.T.S album due to the singer's publicized issues with Rihanna.The hitmaker revealed his choice to omit the track due to the public perception."I recorded a great song with Chris," Flo Rida said in an interview. "But I won't be releasing it now because of what's going on with him and Rihanna. It could have been my next number one."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour