Teairra Mari Returns With New Album

In My Own Words:
Interscope recording artist Teairra Mari returns to the scene this spring with her new album, "At This Point". The album is lead by single, "Hunt 4 U" featuring Pleasure P. Interestingly enough Pleasure P and Teairra are rumored to be dating.

Speaking of Pleasure P, he will release his debut solo album, "The Introduction of Marcus Cooper"(his real name) in stores May 19. The album is led by the singles "Did You Wrong" and the recently shot-video, "Boyfriend #2". I know my friends are crazy about Pleasure P and I admit I do like some of his solo songs. I will be checking for his solo album when it is released.

Audio: Trey Songz - If It's Hood That You Want
Newly leaked track!




Video: Keyshia Cole - You Complete Me
Second video/single off recently gold certified album, "A Different Me" in stores now!



I really liked Keyshia Cole's first album but I haven't cared much for the last two.

Comments

Quick said…
Keyshia is to sure go platinum again...chick has come a long way since the multicolored hair!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE "Hunt 4 You". That's been heavy on my iPod and I'm feelin' Teairra's new look and sound.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards