Keyshia Cole Graces New Vibe Magazine Cover

As far as R&B females are concerned you can't get any hotter than Ms. Keyshia Cole. The singer has three successful albums and a hit BET reality show, "The Way It Is". The cover reminds me somewhat of Mary J. Blige. Mary J. Blige has graced Vibe magazine numerous times, and I wouldn't be surprised if Keyshia comes pretty close to a record number of covers herself. I will say this is one of Vibe's better covers. Over the last few months and years, the covers don't usually grab my attention nor does the artist on it. I used to remember when Vibe was like the black Rolling Stone(magazine). The magazine was much wider in width and longer in height. The covers were controversial as was the stories that filled the pages. Those were the days!

Audio: Mario feat. The Dream - Boomin It
Newly leaked track! Produced by Tricky Stewart!



I like this! So many songs have leaked from Mario within the last few months its ridiculous. The amount of songs could conjure up a full-length album. We'll see what makes the final cut when Mario plans to release his new album sometime this year(as far as I know).

Audio: Rihanna - Hatin On The Club
Newly leaked track!



Wow! I know Rihanna isn't the best vocalist but this song definitely proves it. A lot of these recently leaked (Rihanna)songs sound like demos anyway. I'm hoping that's what they are.

Music Biz:
The-Dream Moves New Album To March!
Originally expected out before the end of last year, the Dream's second album, Love Vs. Money," will now arrive in March via Def Jam. The wait has proven beneficial, as it has given current single "Rockin' That Thang" time to climb the charts.
Here is the track listing for "Love Vs. Money":
"Rockin' That Thang"
"Walkin' On The Moon" ft. Kanye West
"My Love" ft. Mariah Carey
"Put It Down"
"Sweat It Out"
"Take U Home 2 my Mama"
"Love Vs. Money"
"Love Vs. Money: Part 2"
"Fancy"
"Right Side Of My Brain"
"Mr. Yeah"
"Kelly's 12 Play"
"Let Me See The Booty" ft. Lil Jon
"Touch & Feel"
"Nothing But Love"
Kelly Rowland Splits From Mathew Knowles!
Former DESTINY'S CHILD star KELLY ROWLAND has reportedly dumped the man who took her in as a teenager and managed her to pop stardom - former bandmate BEYONCE's dad. The singer has parted company with Mathew Knowles following a heated row, according to website Bossip.com. A highly-placed source in Rowland’s camp tells the website the split has been on the cards for months - because the Dilemma singer is unhappy she's not a bigger star in America.
I'm glad Kizzy finally came to her senses. I think this is something she should of done a long time ago. I am just glad she finally did it though! I think she deserves so much more success than she has received thus far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards