India.Arie Talks Politics On New Album

Hello all! Check out the exclusive album cover for India.Arie's "Testimony Vol. 2: Love & Politics". It is one of the first huge releases this year. The album is led by single, "Chocolate High" featuring Musiq. I'm not the biggest fan of India but I do like some songs from her debut, "Acoustic Soul" such as "Brown Skin". The album will be in stores February 3.

Audio: Lil' Jon feat Ciara & Lil' Wayne - Roll Call
Newly leaked track! This is said to be on Lil' Jon's ill-fated, "Crunk Rock" album. It may pop up on Ciara's new album, "Fantasy Ride".



Ciara has had so many leaks within the last few months, it's not eveny funny! I guess she just joins the list of singers who has material leak all the time.

Audio: Nas - Fear Of Mandingo
Newly leaked track! From the new mixtape, "Eldorado Black". This track supposedly almost made the cut on the "N****" album.




Music Biz:
Solange Speaks Out!
Reports have since been circulated that Janet Jackson is pissed with Beyonce, but yesterday Solange spoke up in defense of her sister. During a dinner with friends, one source claims that Solange almost laughed when the subject was brought up saying, “What ever. Beyonce ain’t scared of Janet. All my sister did was tell the truth…she wasn’t trying to hurt nobody”. Some critics believe this is just a publicity stunt to get Janet back in the public eye, but we’re told that the two divas won’t be talking anytime soon.
I tend to admire outspoken artists but sometimes Solange can come off very harsh and abrasive. I guess she gives new meaning to the term "telling it like it is".

Kanye West Gets Naked!
But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it. I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I’ll pose naked. I break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture."
As much as I love Kanye West's "808s & Heartbreak" album I do feel he tries to hard sometime.

Comments

Adiba said…
I can't wait for India's album to drop....I'm loving the two singles already. And the album cover is sooo black,natural & beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards