Throwback Video: T-Boz - Touch Myself

As always I come across the throwback video usually by mistake. T-Boz had a brief solo stint in the form of this song from the 1995 movie, "Fled" starring Laurence Fishburne. This wouldn't be the first time T-Boz would be solo but this was her debut solo performance. Like any TLC affiliated song, this song had a message as well. Though the song overtly says its okay to "touch yourself" it also says "that's the safest way to making it feel good". It is a message that has been conveyed in many TLC songs even the freakiest ones in the catalog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love T-Boz and TLC (R.I.P. Left Eye) but they were not strong singers like my favorite artist Syleena Johnson! Syleena Johnson is the best when it comes to sanging..lol! For real...she is a great talent who is very underrated in the music biz. I just pre-ordered her new album Chapter 4: Labor Pains from www.amazon.com and can't wait to hear it...you should do the same! Also check her out on www.youtube.com/syleenajohnson
syleena said…
i totally agree with m1c7!! Syleena Jonson is the bomb. I believe her album comes out december 23 on itunes and everywhere jan 13. I think I read this somewhere. it's called Chapter 4: Labor pains. I'm SO gonna get it!
Unknown said…
I don't have anything against Syleena I do like her. I will have to check her album out!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards